1980/2005 93′ x 20′ x 6′ Steel Expedition LuxuryYacht
Built in Port Dover,Ontario, Canada in 1980 and totally refurbished and modified in Port Dover in2005 and was dry docked and painted top to bottom in February 2012. Allbatteries were replaced. The Epirb and12 person life raft were renewed. Thefire extinguishers were serviced.
- Powered by twin 480 HP TMD 122D Volvo Penta Diesel engines with TwinDisc 540 Transmissions.
40kw Cat – 3 phase generator
16kw Cat – single phase generator
- Fuel capacity: 3600 gallons
- Fuel consumption: 12 gallons per hour going 8 to 9 knots
Very economical boat to run
- American BowthrusterTRAC stabilizers
- NuVair Nitrox membrane dive compressors
- Full Dive gear for 6
- Cruisair air conditioning and heating through out
- Maxwell 3500 winches on the stern, port/starboard
- Maxwell Windlass/ 2 250lb Navy type anchors with 350′ chain each
- 3000 Steelhead crane
- 17′ Zodiac Tender with Honda 90
- Hobe Kayak w/ pedals/sail
- Furuno Navnet 2 system
- Six foot array radar 48 mile radius Furuno 1954C
- 2 ICOM VHF 602, VHF Radios w/ Loud Hailers
- 1 ICOM SSB FS 1503
- KVH Fleet 555 INMARSAT M
- 15″ 12″ and 10″ Chart plotter/Radar Displays
- SC-50 Satellite Compass, Magnetic and Simrad Rate Compass
- Simrad Autopilot AP50
- Network Sounder ETR-6/10N
- GPS Receiver
- Angle Instruments
- 2 Underwater mounted cameras, bow and stern mounted cameras
- 3 Underwater lights
- Village Marine Watermaker
- ACR Searchlights
- SOLAS Life raft
Best Boy automatic fire extinguishers in engine room
Stern has two fighting chairs for fishing
Two guest suites with heads in the rear of the vessel, very private.
The master suite is very large and has a beautiful head with jacuzzi tub and glass mosaic.
There is another junior suite and two crew berths
- Fresh water capacity: 500 gal
- Holding tanks capacity: Two 150 gal tanks
- Heads: Four
She has been cruising in the Caribbean and Central America for the past 6 years and is presently located in California.
Price reduced from $1,200,000 USD to $895,000USD
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Please contact us for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Scruton Marine Inc. Phone 519-583-1636 Fax 519-583-2189
Return to index